Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2021-22 has started now. The Kyoto University of Advanced Science (KUAS) is introducing scholarships for worldwide students. Candidates can undergo Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degrees in any field. A vast range of academic disciplines is available.
The scholarship is English for international students despite the major portion of the educational system of Japan being in the Japanese language. The scholarship requires extraordinary academic grades. Kyoto University is among the oldest universities in Japan.
The Kyoto University of Advanced Science provides scholarships to many students annually. KAUS International scholarships present undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs. They include fractional or complete tuition expenses. Scholarships are accessible to global students (Super KUAS-E Scholarship and KUAS-E Scholarship). We cheer you to apply.
You may visit : Yale university scholarship USA 2022.
Details of Kyoto University Scholarship:
- Country: Japan
- Institution: Kyoto University of Advanced Science
- Degree programs: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D.
- It affords the whole tuition fee.
- It promises the housing outlays.
- It also provides a traveling allowance.
Types of the scholarship:
There are two types of scholarships offered by KUAS.
Super KUAS-E Scholarship
- 1,200,000 yen/year stipend for private expenses.
- Reduction from tuition fee (100%)
- Exclusion from admission fee (100%)
- Decrease in tuition fee (100%, 50% or 30%)
- Discount in admission fees (100%, 50% or 30%)
Note: There is a tuition and application fee drop of 100% for the Ph.D. program.
- The bachelor’s scholarship: 4 years
- The master’s scholarship: 2 years
- The doctoral scholarship: 3 years
Engineering Fields (Undergraduate):
- Electronic Devices
- Electronic Circuits
Engineering Fields (Postgraduate):
- Global students from any part of the world can apply.
- Candidates must be medically healthy.
For undergraduate programs
- October 1, 2021, till October 31, 2021
- December 1, 2021, till January 14, 2022
- February 15, 2022, till March 4, 2022
For graduation programs
- November 16, 2021, till December 24, 2021
- February 1, 2022, till February 20, 2022
Note: A candidate can apply only once.
Method to apply:
Candidates have to apply online on the university admission portal.
For undergraduate programs: Apply now.
For graduate programs: Apply now.