The application has now been accepted by Renmin University for CSC Scholarships for the year 2022. The Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 is open for all international students from all around the world. Students interested in getting a master’s or Ph.D. degree are welcome to apply. IELTS is not a necessary condition for the scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarships will be available for the academic years 2022-2023.
Renmin University offers Postgraduate Degrees in multiple academic field areas. All expenses are covered by the scholarship. It takes 2-3 years for a Master’s degree and 4 years for a Ph.D. for completion.
Renmin University of China (RUC) is situated in Beijing and was established in 1937. It ranks 89th in the country according to QS World University Rankings. There are approximately 27,000 national and international students registered at the university.
About of Renmin University CSC Scholarships 2022:
- Country: China
- University: Renmin University
- Degree Program: Masters, PhD
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Deadline Date: 30 April 2022
Also check, USTC Fully Funded Scholarship China 2022
Advantages Of The Renmin University CSC Scholarship:
- It covers the complete tuition fee.
- Campus residence will be provided for free.
- Medical insurance will be safeguarded.
- A monthly stipend of 3,000 Yuan and 3,500 Yuan for a master’s degree and doctoral degree respectively will be granted.
- The application form for Chinese Government Scholarships must be filled. After applying, download at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/.
- Copy of Passport
- The translated report of the recent Applicants who haven’t yet achieved their degree must submit the certificate of pre-graduation or other applicable documents.
- An official transcript of the latest An authenticated translation of any other language except Chinese or English is required.
- Submission of a study plan or research proposal (no fewer than 800 words in Chinese or English) is necessary.
- Two letters of recommendation (in English or Chinese) from professors or associate professors.
- Candidates for the music and art field are required to submit musical works in CD format, two scratches, two color paintings, and other arts (if applicable).
- Result of the Physical Examination.
- International candidates are eligible to
- The candidate must be physically and mentally powerful.
- Candidates presently admitted to Chinese universities cannot apply.
- The age limit for a master’s degree is up to 35 years and of doctoral degree is 40 years.
- A master’s degree applicant must have a bachelor’s degree and of doctoral degree must have a master’s degree.
How Can I Get Scholarship To Study In China?
- The applicant must log on to China Scholarship Council to finish the application and print out the application form. Please choose Scholarship Type ‘B’ and Agency Number ‘10002’.
- The candidate must provide all the required documents to the university at the following address:
Renmin University of China, Room 108, International Cultural Exchange Center, No. 59 Zhongguancun St., District Haidian, Beijing, People`s Republic of China