Ritsumeikan University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Japan has been announced. MEXT Scholarship 2023 welcomes global students from any country of the world that has friendly relations with Japan. Ritsumeikan University Scholarship is backed by MEXT Japanese Government. International students dreaming to undergo a master’s degree or Ph.D. program in Japan have a chance to apply. The Japanese Government is presenting fully funded scholarships for the academic year 2023-24.
Ritsumeikan University is offering many academic disciplines. The scholarship does not require IELTS. Ritsumeikan University is fully funding international students. Master Scholarships comprise two years, whereas doctoral scholarships are for three years.
Details of Ritsumeikan University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023:
- Country: Japan
- University: Ritsumeikan University
- Degree level: Masters, Doctoral
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline Date: 26 January 2023.
Ritsumeikan University Fully Funded Scholarship Endowment:
- MEXT is a fully-paid scholarship initiated by Ritsumeikan University in Kyoto, Japan.
- MEXT promises to cover all the expenses.
- The tuition Fee (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship) is completely covered.
- It offers a monthly allowance of JPY 143,000-145,000
- It includes air travel tickets to and from Japan at the start and end of the program.
- The candidate must be a non-Japanese national of a country that has friendly political relations with Japan.
- The candidate must be medically fit ( physically and mentally ).
- The candidate must have been born after April 2, 1988..
- The candidate has to arrive in Japan by mid-September 2023
- The candidate must have a score of a CGPA of 30 out of 3.00 in the latest degree.
- The candidate must be ready to get a student visa and reach Japan for study on receiving the scholarship.
- English language criteria must be matched by all applicants.
English Language Requirement:
The English Proficiency test score is required to be B2 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g., TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
The students who previously studied in the institution where instructions were in English can provide an English Proficiency Certificate from their University & can apply without appearing any language test.
International Japanese Government Scholarships 2023 are to be applied before 26th January 2023.
How to apply?
The application process is not online. All the necessary documents are to be sent to the following address:
The Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team, 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan. 525-8577
+81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax +81 (0)77-561-3956
For more information, visit: Official Link