I’m happy to share that the German Government Fully-funded scholarship for the academic year 2022-23 is now open for application. To study abroad, Germany is among one of the best places for study abroad. It is a fully-funded scholarship, all of your study expenses are managed in this scholarship. More than 100,000 German and international students are supported to fulfill their dreams without any hesitation and financial issues.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports German and international students to come and avail themselves of the chance to study abroad with a fully-funded scholarship. This scholarship is applicable for Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM and Ph.D. programs.
Also check: Germany Fully Funded Scholarships without IELTS.
Financial Coverage Of German Government Fully-funded scholarship:
Scholarship offered by (DAAD) covers the following expenses:
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Personal liability, Health and accident insurance.
- Monthly rent subsidy.
Eligibility Criteria Of German Government Fully-funded scholarship:
- All candidates from developing countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field is required.
- Academic degrees should not be older than six years.
- Should have at least two years of professional experience after completion of Degree.
Following steps must be kept in mind before application:
- The CV must be signed by the applicant (please use the Europass specimen form found at: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- Candidate should submit Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp, and must be recent in date)
- A letter of recommendation from the employer, the letter must be in the same style as the Academic letter discussed above.
- Language proof:
- IELTS or TOEFL(Note: only academic TOEFL is accepted)
- German language – necessary for courses taught in German; English language – necessary for courses taught in English.
- Copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if needed).
- Copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if needed).
How to apply:
online applications are also accepted, for more details visit the official website of the DAAD scholarship.
Deadline for application:
The deadline for application varies from university to university and course to course, so for the latest deadline of application, please visit the official website
3 thoughts on “German Government Fully-Funded Scholarship 2022-23”
Pingback: Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2022 -
Pingback: Stenden University of Applied Sciences Netherlands Scholarships 2022 -
Pingback: DAAD Scholarship Application Germany 2022 -