Daad scholarships 2022-23 fully funded in Germany apply now, you have a great opportunity to remove any issue that stands between you and your college education. DAAD Scholarship Application is given for the academic year 2022. This scholarship gives a good chance to the students who want to get an education in Germany. This scholarship is available for students of different degree levels, including master’s and Ph.D. programs. DAAD Scholarship Application is a fully-funded scholarship, for international students, that covers all expenses.
While studying at world-class educational institutions, this scholarship is a wonderful chance for students. This scholarship is for talented, motivated, and skilled students who want to excel in their career goals. Through this scholarship program, students can get courses related to feasible development aims that can give them the skills necessary to give positively to their societies. Germany is one of the most diverse countries in the world, due to its quality to integrate cultures, ethnicities, and nationalities. These scholarships give an excellent chance for students interested in learning about different cultures, who are open-minded and welcoming to people from different nationalities and ethnicities.
Students from newly industrialized and developing countries having almost 2 years of professional experience are welcomed to study at the state or state-recognized German universities. This scholarship covers, a monthly stipend, health insurance, academic fees, travel allowances, and accommodation allowances. The Master’s Degree Program will take 12-24 months and a Ph.D. The degree Program takes 36 months.
About DAAD scholarship:
- Country: Germany.
- Funded By: The Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development.
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: Varies among different universities.
- Medicine/Public Health.
- Development Corporation.
- Engineering and related Sciences.
- Media Studies.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics.
- Social Sciences, Education and Law.
- Regional and Urban Planning.
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences.
- Natural and Environmental Sciences.
Daad scholarship benefits:
- Stipend for the scholarship:
- 850 Euros for a master’s degree.
- 1,200 Euros for a Doctoral degree.
- Health, Accident, and personal liability insurance.
- Free tuition fees.
- Travel allowance.
Daad scholarship Germany eligibility:
- The candidate should not have a six-year older academic degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field is needed.
- At least 2-years of professional experience is needed.
- We welcomed students from all developing countries. (Check Eligible Countries List).
The deadline for the DAAD Scholarship varies from university to university in Germany.
How to apply?
- The online application form for DAAD scholarships is available on the official website.
- All required documents are to be attached to the application.
- Choose your scholarship program from the scholarship database and then click “submit”.
- There is no requirement to apply separately to the university.