Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships are now available for international students. This article will provide all the details regarding Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students so don’t miss this golden chance and avail of this on time. This scholarship is available for the bachelor’s program. The scholarship offers complete tuition, compulsory fees, shelter, and board for the students so all capable students must apply and avail of this opportunity.
Also check Google Summer Internship 2022
An additional annual allowance of $3000 is given for study overseas, summer internship training, short-term courses, or research backing for those candidates who want to avail themselves of these scholarships and study here in this reputed university. The scholarship is offered to the qualifiers for the four-year period of full-time undergraduate education.
Details of the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- Country: USA
- Institution(s): Simmons University
- Degree Program: Undergraduate
- Award Duration: Duration of complete degree (4 years)
- Deadline: December 1st, 2022
Also checkAmerican University Emerging Global Leaders Scholarship
- African Studies (BA)
- Accounting (BSBA)
- Biology (BS)
- Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Arts (BA)
- Biochemistry (BS)
- Arts Administration (BA)
- Biostatics (BS)
- Business (Minor)
- Business Management (BSBA)
- Chemistry (BS)
- Computer Science (BS)
- Cinema and Media Studies (Minor)
- Chemistry Management (BS)
- Communications (BA)
- Data Science and Analytics (BS)
- East Asian Studies (BA)
- Economics (BA)
- Public Policy (MPP)
- Economics and Mathematics (BS)
- Elementary Education (BA/BS and MAT/MS)
- English (BA)
- Entrepreneurship (Minor)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Finance (BSBA)
- French (BA)
- Financial Mathematics (BS)
- Graphic Design (Concentration)
- Gender History (Minor)
- Health Informatics (BS)
- Health Care Management (Minor)
- Information Technology (BS)
- International Relations (BA)
- Journalism (Concentration)
- Mathematics (BS)
- Marketing (BSBA)
- Media Arts (Concentration)
- Music (BA)
- Neuroscience and Behaviors (BS)
- Nursing (BSN): For RN Holders
- Nutrition (BS)
- Nutrition and Food (BS)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (BS)
- Organizational Studies (Minor)
- Performing Arts (Minor)
- Photography (Minor)
- Philosophy (BA)
- Physics (BS)
- Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Political Science (BA)
- Principled Leadership (Minor)
- Psychology (BA)
- Nutrition And Health Promotion (MS): 4 + 1 Program
- Public Health (BS or BA)
- Public History (Minor)
- Public Relations and Marketing Communications (BA)
- Radio Minor
- Social Work (BSW)
- Scientific Computation (Minor)
- Special Education (BA/BS and MSEd): 4 + 1 Program
- Sociology (BA)
- Statistics (Minor)
- Sustainability (Minor)
- Women’s and Gender Studies (BA)
- Web Design & Development (BS)
- Spanish (BA)
- Social Work (MSW): 3 + 1 Program
- Retail Management (BSBA)
- Public Policy Studies (Minor)
- Physics of Materials (Minor)
- Political Science (BA)
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (MS)
- History (BA)
- Library and Information Science (MS)
Advantages of the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships:
- An annual stipend of $3,000 is awarded, and short-term courses, summer internship programs, and research opportunities are available for the students in the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships.
- The full tuition, obligatory fees, and room and board for the students are covered in the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships.
Also CheckOnline Free Courses With Certificate Offered By UNICEF
- The English language is mandatory.
- Candidates from any part of the world are eligible for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships irrespective of their nationalities.
- Systemized test scores of 28 or higher (ACT), 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M), and 1300 or higher (new SAT) are required.
- Candidates that do not belong to English-speaking countries must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores to be eligible.
- Knowledge of college elementary courses including an advanced level math course during, or before, your senior year of high school is required.
- A GPA of 3.3 or higher, is a must for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships.
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP), and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as accessible in their high school systems are authorized.
How to Apply?
The application process includes the following steps:
- Applicants must complete and submit their application form by December 1st.
- The application comprises two parts. A short answer and a formal essay. Students should share their essays through our online form or via email at email@example.com.
- Short Answer (up to 250 words) topic: How would you use your additional annual award of $3000?
- Formal Essay (up to 500 words) topic: In what manner can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
- Interview: Qualifiers for the scholarship will be required to attempt a physical interview which will be conducted in February.
1 thought on “Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)”
Pingback: Scholarships For The University Of Miami USA 2022-23 -