Continue your education in the USA. Positive news The University of Memphis Scholarship for 2023 is now available. We will go over the University of Memphis Scholarship in depth in this post, along with its advantages and step-by-step application procedure.
International students can apply for the fully funded University of Memphis Scholarships 2023–2024. Both undergraduate and graduate studies are eligible for this award. The scholarships vary in value and pay the price difference between local and foreign tuition rates for non-Tennessee residents.
The Institution of Memphis is a Tennessee public research institution that was established in 1912 and is situated in Memphis. South of the main campus, there are many residences for the University of Memphis students.
Why choose to study at the University of Memphis? You will get the chance to live in and enjoy an international atmosphere as a member of this UofM. The institution offers courses in a variety of subject areas taught by professors who are certified to teach at the college level, giving students opportunities for expanding their knowledge.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 01, 2023
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
- Courses Offered:
The University of Memphis Scholarship awards the winner with a range of sums that account for the cost differences between domestic and foreign tuition for non-Tennessee residents. Other institutional scholarships offered by the University of Minnesota cannot be paired with this one. Regarding departmental financing, exceptions are permitted.
Criteria for the University of Memphis Scholarship Eligibility
In order to be eligible for the University of Memphis Scholarship, the applicant must meet all of the conditions listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
To qualify for undergraduate scholarships, students must meet the following criteria:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- A credential evaluation company (www.naces.org) found that a 3.25 U.S. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA was required.
Students must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for graduate scholarships:
- 310 GRE or equivalent on other tests
- 3.25 U.S. equivalent undergraduate grade point average, as verified by a credential evaluation organization (www.naces.org), or a pertinent master’s degree from an acknowledged and recognized institution
Also, check Bond University Scholarships 2023
How to Apply for the University of Memphis Scholarship?
If you want to apply for this scholarship, please follow the directions below.
(1)To apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate and master’s programs, go here.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement/statement of purpose
- A copy of my passport.
(3) Apply for the scholarship here once you’ve applied for admission.
For further information, go to the official website: