Aston University provides a scholarship program for all over the world students. They offer a fully funded scholarship program. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity for international students to pursue their higher education in a vibrant and diverse academic environment.
Aston University’s dedication to providing high-quality education based on up-to-date research is commendable. With students from over 120 different countries, it promises to be a culturally enriching experience for scholarship recipients.
The fact that Aston University is located in the heart of Birmingham, the second-largest city in the UK, offers a unique opportunity to immerse oneself in a lively and dynamic urban setting. The city’s youthful population further adds to the vibrancy and diversity of the experience.
The partially funded scholarship, offering £8,000 to cover tuition fees, will undoubtedly help many aspiring students in their pursuit of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs. This financial assistance could make a significant difference in enabling students to achieve their academic and career goals.
That’s truly commendable! The University of Aston’s dedication to producing outstanding graduates and supporting women in engineering is remarkable. By offering this award, they are reinforcing their commitment to providing equal opportunities and empowering female students in pursuing careers in various industrial fields.
Details About Aston University Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host University: Aston University
- Level of Study: Undergraduate & Masters Degree Program
- Deadline: Given below
Eligibility criteria for Aston University
eligibility requirements for the Scholarships at Aston University in the UK. To be considered for the scholarship, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- English Language Proficiency: Proficiency in the English language is required for all applicants. This ensures that students can effectively participate in lectures, discussions, and coursework conducted in English.
- International Students: The scholarship is open to all international students from around the world, except EU students. EU students may have different funding options or eligibility criteria.
- Non-Sponsored Tuition Fees: The Aston Scholarship will not be awarded to students whose tuition fees have already been partially or entirely covered by a sponsor unless there is a formal agreement between the sponsor and Aston University confirming eligibility.
- International Student Status: Applicants must be considered international students for tuition fees. This means they should not be eligible for the same tuition rates as domestic or EU students, but rather as international students pursuing higher education in the UK.
- Proposed Program: The applicant must be proposing to undertake a full-time undergraduate or graduate teaching or foundation program at Aston University that is set to commence in the academic year starting in September 2023.
- Additional Criteria: For specific scholarships granted under this program, there may be additional criteria that applicants must fulfill. These additional requirements could vary depending on the scholarship or the academic program being applied for.
- For more information about eligibility criteria, visit this link.
They provide many benefits to all over the world students.
For Undergraduate Degree:
Eligible recipients of the scholarship will receive up to £17,500 in total aid. This amount will be distributed throughout their studies to assist with tuition costs. Successful candidates will initially receive an amount of up to £5,000 per year of study. This financial support applies throughout their undergraduate or graduate program, including any placement year that is part of their academic journey.
By awarding up to £17,500, Aston University is demonstrating its commitment to making higher education more accessible and affordable for deserving students from all around the world.
For postgraduate degrees;
They awarded up to £10,000 to help with tuition aid.
How to Apply
Here’s a summary of the steps applicants need to follow:
- Write a Supporting Statement: Applicants will need to prepare a brief supporting statement as part of their scholarship application. This statement will be reviewed and evaluated by a panel.
- Apply for a Course at Aston University: Before applying for a specific scholarship program, candidates must first apply and secure an offer for a course of study at Aston University. Admission to the university is a prerequisite for scholarship consideration.
- Access the Scholarship Application Form: Once applicants have received an offer to enroll in a course at Aston University, they can access the scholarship application form through their My Aston Portal (MAP) account. The offer email they receive will contain information on how to log into their MAP account.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form: After accessing the scholarship application form via the MAP account, candidates can fill it out and submit their application for consideration.
- Students fill out the form of Application From here.