The Erasmus Fully-Funded Scholarships are provided for the year 2022-2023. European government funds our top scholarships and permit you to get Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs at European universities without IELTS exams. Students waiting for their results also apply for the Erasmus scholarship.
Students will study in different countries at different universities, throughout Europe, depending on their program type. Erasmus scholarship program award 2756 scholarships this year. Erasmus is one of the most esteemed European scholarships. And you can get full advantages from it by applying for a European scholarship. For a Master’s degree, scholarships are granted for 2 years, and 3 years for a Doctoral degree. Students can apply for this scholarship without IELTS. It is said that Erasmus choose more students than other scholarships.
About Erasmus Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022:
- Scholarship country: Europe and other countries.
- Supported by: European Commission.
- Total scholarships: 2756 for the year 2022-2023.
- Financial coverage: All Funded.
- Degree level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Deadline: end of March 2022. (Each course has a different deadline)
Advantages of Erasmus+ scholarships:
Erasmus is a fully-funded scholarship; it covers all the expenses of students.
- Travel allowance.
- There are no bond restrictions to return to the country.
- No tuition fees.
- Traveling permission from country to country when your semester is over.
- Stipend (1100-1200 euros each month).
- Tickets for international flight
- After completing a Master’s, or Ph.D. degree, the visa is granted, which is needed for a job.
Not Nesseccary Things For Erasmus Fully-Funded Scholarships:
- No need for IELTS or TOEFL.
- Awaiting students can also apply.
- No age limit.
- No program needs GRE.
- No need for experience.
- No need to contact any professor.
- Students with GPAs between 2.5-3.0 were also selected.
- Must have an education of 16 years.
Replacement of IELTS:
- In this case, if you have completed your earlier education at English medium institute then, you will have to submit your English language proficiency certificate from the previous institute as proof.
- You can also search with your program institute if they accept any other language test also. Duolingo’s English language proficiency is the new replacement for IELTS.
- Every program needs at least 6.5 bands in IELTS. There is no need for GRE for any program.
More than 100 Erasmus fields are obtainable, including:
- Social sciences
- Computer science
Also Check: France Fully-Funded Scholarships Without IELTS 2022
Different programs have different deadlines. Most of the programs are having a deadline at end of March.
How to apply?
You can apply online for this scholarship. kindly visit the Official Website for more information.
3 thoughts on “Erasmus Fully-Funded Scholarships Without IELTS”
Pingback: Andorra Fully-Funded scholarships 2022 -
Pingback: Denmark fully-funded Scholarship Without IELTS 2022 -
Pingback: Fully-Funded Scholarships For Africans Without IELTS -