Continue your studies in the USA. happy news The Jack Kent Foundation College Cooke Scholarship Programme is now accepting applications. We’ll go over the advantages of this scholarship and the detailed application instructions in this post.
For American undergraduate students, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Award 2024–2025 is a fully financed award. This scholarship offers up to $55,000 a year, assistance with college preparation, continuing guidance, and the chance to connect with the greater Cooke Scholar community.
The Cooke College Scholarship Programme is an undergraduate scholarship program open to high-achieving high school seniors with financial needs who desire to register in and graduate from the greatest four-year colleges and institutions in the nation.
The largest undergraduate scholarship program accessible to high-achieving high school seniors with financial needs who wish to enroll in the finest four-year colleges and institutions in the country is the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Programme. Along with receiving a monetary award, Cooke Scholars also get intensive educational counseling, significant cohort-based programming, graduate school assistance, a thriving network of over 2,800 other Cooke Scholars and graduates, as well as a number of other advantages.
Each scholarship is intended to cover a significant percentage of the student’s educational expenditures, including tuition, living costs, books, and required fees. Based on the cost of tuition and any other grants or scholarships to which the winner may be entitled, awards vary from recipient to recipient.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: November 16, 2023 (Applications open on August 24, 2023)
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship offers the following advantages:
- A four-year undergraduate program that has been authorized may cost up to $55,000 annually.
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advice on selecting a university and navigating the application process for financial aid
- Advice on a range of subjects to assist students in adjusting to college and making the most of their time there
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Requirements
For the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship to be awarded, the candidate must meet each of the requirements given below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Senior standing: Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2024.
- Fall College Enrollment: Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2023.
- GPA: Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Income: Demonstrate unmet financial need. Applicants with a household income of up to $95,000 will be taken into consideration. The new college scholarship recipients from the previous year’s cohort had an average household income of roughly $35,000.
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation assesses each College Scholarship Programme application on an individual basis with the assistance of a panel of educational authorities from throughout the nation. The following selection criteria are used:
- Academic achievement: Maintains a high-grade point average, receives outstanding teacher recommendations, is motivated by challenges, and shows enthusiasm for learning. Candidates must have a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 in order to be considered.
- Leadership: Motivates others, takes initiative, and contributes positively to the community.
- Persistence: Displays tenacity in the face of adversities, is goal-oriented, and is capable of overcoming hurdles with flexibility.
- Unmet financial need: With a household income of up to $95,000, we evaluate candidates. The new college scholarship recipients from the previous year’s cohort had an average household income of roughly $35,000.
How can I apply for a scholarship from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation?
Please follow these guidelines to submit an application for a scholarship from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation:
- Apply online on the official website.
Visit the official website to learn more about Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship: