Global futures scholarship applications are now open for Bachelor’s and Master’s students at the University of Manchester. The University of Manchester funds a total of 1.7 million Euros for international students. classes will start in September 2022. As candidates are welcome to win resectable scholarships.
The scholarship is open for Bachelor’s and Master’s students on a merit-based and the nature of the scholarship application you are applying for.
- Scholarship To Study Abroad In Kuwait 2022
- Scholarships For International Students In The United States
The main focus of the scholarship is to help financially week students from the poorest countries of the world to do master’s degrees at manchester university. To get the Global Futures Scholarship, you must be a resident in one of the listed countries. You must also be self-dependent.
Details About Global Futures Scholarship Applications At The University of Manchester
- Origin Of Scholarship: United Kingdom
- Host Institution: Manchester University, UK
- Degree Offered: Undergraduate & Masters
- Total Worth: £1.7 million in total to international students
- Disciplines: Any Field
- Nationality: See below
Eligibility Criteria For Global Futures Scholarship Applications At The University of Manchester
- You are eligible for the scholarship application if you receive an offer to attain a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree at the Institute.
- Your degree program must be taught at the University of Manchester.
- Each and every undergraduate degree program courses are eligible.
- You must be able to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You should not be a founded student.
- You must enter the degree program at the University of Sheffield.
- Candidates must be outstanding students.
Eligible countries are mentioned below, following countries are able for the scholarship award; the level of grant, eligibility criteria and application deadlines are different for each region so check your country carefully for best knowledge:
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United States
The scholarship collectively funds £1.7 million for international students, classes will start in September 2022.
How to Apply:
To apply for the global futures Scholarship applications at the University of Manchester, you are supposed to submit an online application form which will be emailed to all relevant offer-holders.
Application Deadline: differ with country