Merit-based Scholarships at Notre Dame University are being offered in Bangladesh. If your undergraduate and master’s studies are in Bangladesh, do you need funding? I have an ideal opportunity for you to receive a Merit Award from Notre Dame University Bangladesh.
National students will be able for this scholarship and they can apply for undergraduate or graduate studies at the university.
Notre Dame University and NDUB are private universities. It is located in Motijheel, Dhaka, and was founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross in 2013.
Some benefits of studying at Notre Dame University Bangladesh. Its mission is to seek honest and careful knowledge and wisdom for living and working, through studies in humanities and technology based on Bangladeshi culture and spiritual tradition, so that students can serve their society and make a permanent contribution to humanity.
Details About Merit-based Scholarships at Notre Dame University:
- University: Notre Dame University Bangladesh
- Department: Notre Dame
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fee charges
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladeshi Students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Application Deadline: Open
- Bangladesh is an eligible country
- MBA, EMBA, BBA, CSE, BA & MA in English are qualified courses or subjects
- To be eligible, applicants must have all of the following requirements:
- Citizens of Bangladesh must apply.
- Students enroll in a degree program
How to Apply
- How you can Apply: Students can be enrolled in undergraduate and master’s degree programs
- Four passport-size photographs and two stamp-size photographs with names, all certificates, and transcripts, original copies to be returned, attested photocopies of all certificates and transcripts (mark sheets), one interview invitation letter(s), and one experience certificate.
- Applicants must have the undergraduate and master’s admission requirements of the university.
- Applicant must have a language requirement of English proficiency.
- The tuition fee will be waived for those who achieve a CGPA of 4:00 out of 4.
- The tuition fee will be waived for students with CGPAs from 3.94 to 3.99.
- If you get a CGPA between 3.88 and 3.93, you get a 30% tuition fee charge.