One’s religion is the most esteemed value for oneself. The lives of many students are framed according to their faith and religion. Christian scholarships may be awaited by you if you belong to any domain of Christianity. There are scholarships that are basically designed for those who want to study and explore religion and theology at university. Various scholarships are available for students who are recognized as Christians.
This article will assist you in how to apply for these Christian scholarships along with the eligibility bounds and deadlines.
Top Christian Scholarships in 2022
$2,500 Christian Connector Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students who want to join a Christian college or university must presently be a high school starter, sophomore, or junior.
- Amount: $2,500
For more information, visit: $2,500 Christian Connector Scholarship
$500 Faith and Tech Scholarship
- Eligibility: Christian high school and college students who want to excel in technology.
- Amount: $500
For further details, visit: $500 Faith and Tech Scholarship
Annual Protestant Faith Based College Scholarship
- The program is started specifically for the students who have just joined high school, sophomores, and juniors interested in getting admission to a Protestant college or university.
- Amount: $1,500
For further information, visit: The Annual Protestant Faith Based College Scholarship
Annual Catholic College Scholarship
- Eligibility: High school students who wish to be a part of a Catholic university or college.
- Amount: $1,500
For detailed information, visit: Annual Catholic College Scholarship
Christian Leadership to Change the World Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students who have been part of Regent University and choose to hear from Regent University.
For more information, visit: Christian Leadership to Change the World Scholarship
Darryl Davis “Follow Your Heart” Scholarship
- It allows undergraduate students in any discipline. A passion for singing, a history of giving support to your community, and church participation are benefits.
- Amount: $500
For further information, visit: Darryl Davis “Follow Your Heart” Scholarship
Samuel Robinson Award
- Eligibility: Presbyterians in the institute who are members of the Presbyterian Church and join colleges affiliated with the Presbyterian Church.
- Amount: $2,000 to $7,500
- The deadlines are June 1, September 1, and December 1.
For further details, visit: Samuel Robinson Award
Christian scholarship (FAQs)
Here are some frequently asked questions about Christian scholarships:
Can churches afford scholarships?
Churches do provide scholarships to students! There may even be scholarships open to worshippers of your local church. These awards are easy to obtain because there is usually less competition for these grants, and local church scholarships are brilliant options for students. Hence, they provide various scholarships to students.
We advise the Christian students to check with their locality to see if any scholarship options are available in addition to the above-mentioned scholarships.
Scholarships for Christian students are offered at colleges?
The answer is Top Christian colleges include Boston College, BYU, Liberty University, Notre Dame, Fordham University, and Wheaton College! All students at these colleges are provided need-based financial support and merit scholarships.
You are required to submit a FAFSA and the CSS Profile if you are applying for need-based financial assistance.
Upcoming Christian scholarships
$1,000 Faith, Hope, & Nursing Scholarship
- Eligibility: First-generation college students and minorities understated in New York.
- Amount: $1,000
For more information: $1,000 Faith, Hope, & Nursing Scholarship
United Methodist GBHEM Scholarships
- Eligibility: Students who have membership of the United Methodist Church.
- Amount: Varies
For more details, visit: United Methodist GBHEM Scholarships.