Let’s look into an amazing CERN Technical Internship opportunity. Take the benefit outstanding Internship in Switzerland. The CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023 is available for application. The CERN Technical Internship is a Fully Funded program of 4 Months in Switzerland at the CERN organization. International Undergraduate and Graduates Students from different parts of the world can apply for this program. IELTS or any other language Test is not required for a CERN internship. Every year, around 80 students are nominated to join the program in each program.
Also Check Russian Government Scholarships 2023
CERN Organization will cover all the expenses during the program. Everyone knows that it is one of the most famous research programs in the world. There is no fee for applying. This CERN Technical Student Program is for Bachelor’s or Master’s levels. Read the article completely to get the complete details about the CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023.
Details of CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Institute: CERN
- Seats: 80 per Department
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: At least 2 Months
- Deadline: 7th November 2022
Eligible Disciplines for CERN Studentship:
- The candidate must hold Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in the following fields:
Applied Physics, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, mechanical engineering, Civil Engineering, IT, mathematics, robotics, material and surface science.
- If you do not own a degree in the above-mentioned fields. Then the CERN Administrative student Program 2023 is available to you in the fields of:
Translation, Human resources, Education, Audiovisual, advanced secretarial work, Psychology, Audit, Logistics, Law, Finance, Accounting, Library and information science, Engineering Management, Business administration, Science communication, Communication and public relations, and Engineering Fields.
Advantages of CERN Technical Internship
- An agreement of 4 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3319 Swiss Francs (net of tax) each month.
- A Round Airfare travel budget.
- Depending on your personal status, an extra if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s wide-ranging Health Insurance organization (the facility will automatically be fulfilled via your allowance).
- 2, 5 days of waged leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria & Qualifications
- The candidate must be a citizen of a CERN Member or Associate Member State and pursuing education in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- The candidate must have finalized his 18 months of an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) before the next student selection committee takes place in February 2023
- You are enrolled as a full-time student during the internship.
- You must know English or French language.
Also Check Scholarships in Austria
How to increase the chances of your selection?
- The primary tip is: don’t haste it!
- Be as straightforward and precise as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience” to increase the chances of your selection.
- You should prepare your answers in Word or Notepad in advance because you have a short time to submit the application to Smart recruiters.
- You have to separately upload the documents for each application if you apply for more than one position.
- A CV
- A copy of the fresh academic transcript
- A reference letter from your University Professor is compulsory. If you have a letter of reference from your last internship you can add this as a second reference.
The last date to apply online and submit all the required documents for the CERN Technical Internship Program 2023 is 7th November 2022.
How to Apply
Click the link to Apply for your field of interest:
|Job Title||Location||Published On|
|Name of Program||Location||Date|
|Technical Studentship – Civil Engineering 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship-Electrical / Electronics Engineering 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – IT, Mathematics and Robotics 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – Mechanical Engineering 2023-1||Meyrin, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – Applied Physics 2023-1||Geneva, Switzerland||09/9/2022|
|Technical Studentship – Material & Surface Science 2023-1|