Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023 in Thailand is available now. ADB Scholarships are offered at the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. The ADB Scholarships are fully funded for global understudies to pursue master’s degrees. The Asian Development Scholarship presents 140 scholarships each year and the ADB Scholarship is sponsored by the Japanese government in academic disciplines like Economics, Management, Science, and Technology, as well as Development-Related Fields.
The ADB award is a bright chance for students from all over the world to continue their studies free of cost in Thailand. Period of scholarships for MA, MS, and MBA programs from ADB may be up to one or two years.
Detail of Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023
- Country: Thailand
- University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Candidates: International
- Deadline: 31 March 2022.
Also visit: Renmin University CSC Scholarships China
Advantages of the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022:
- Entire tuition fees
- Allowance for residential purpose
- Living allowance
- Medical and accident insurance for students
- Stipend for thesis/research. Expenses for photocopying, school resources, typing and computer charges, postage, communications, binding charges, local travel costs, and accommodations for out-of-town trips.
- Airline tickets for economy class
- Luggage payment, airport taxes, and visa costs
Engineering and Technology School (SET):
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing
- Engineering in manufacturing and industry
- Technologies of information and communication
- Embedded systems and microelectronics
- Management of construction, engineering, and infrastructure
- Engineering Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental
- Engineering: Structural
- Engineering in Transportation
- Engineering and Management of Water
- Exploration of geosystems and geoengineering of petroleum
- Technology and Management Offshore
SERD (School of Environment, Resources, and Development):
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
School-to-School Interdisciplinary Courses:
- Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM) that is cleaner
- SERD and SCE (Integrated Watershed Development and Management)
- Preparedness, mitigation, and management of disasters
- Geotechnics and Environmental Management
- Business Management of Energy
- Management of Tropical Coastal Zones (SERD and SCE)
- Modeling Tools for Environment and Resource Management (SERD and SCE)
- Study of the Greater Mekong Subregion
Management School (SOM):
- International Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Management of Technology
- International Public Management
- You must be a citizen of an ADB country. Check the ADB – Japan Scholarship Program to verify your country name for a list of present developing member countries.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with outstanding academic records.
- Candidate must have at least two years of executive professional working experience (after graduation from university).
- The candidate must be less than 35 years old. The age limit for programs available for senior officials and managers is 45 years old in a few cases.
- You must agree to return to your home country on completion of your degree.
- The candidate must provide copies of the degree certificate and result card of the first four years of the undergraduate program.
- Recommendation letters from two individuals.
- TOEFL (computer-based: 213, or TOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent in English
- The employer must submit a work certificate.
- If married, the spouse’s income details should be provided; otherwise, the parent’s income statement should be
- Information sheet on ADB-JSP.
The last date for global candidates to apply for ADB-JSP Scholarships at the Asian Institute of Technology 2023 is 31st March 2023.
How to apply?
There is a completely online application system to apply for Thailand Scholarships. For more information, visit the link below to assess the official website.
2 thoughts on “Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023 Thailand”
It is my interest
Pingback: scholarships part2