De Montreal university Scholarships 2023 is available now for international students. The Montreal Scholarship 2023 lasts for summer 2023, fall 2023, and winter 2023 semesters. Hurry up! And apply now for these scholarships and get high education from a well-known university in the world. The scholarship is available for Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral levels. The University Ranks No. 4 in Canada and Ranks 73rd.
More than 80% of enrolled students are international candidates at De Montreal university Canada instead of national students so all the students must apply for the scholarship before the deadline and avail themselves of this golden opportunity. The De Montreal university Scholarships program aims to assist bright understudies from all over the world who are wishes to study in Canada.
Also, Check McGill University Scholarships Canada 2023
Details of De Montreal university Canada Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- Institution: Université de Montréal
- Degree Program: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully-funded
- Deadline Date: February 1, 2023 / September 1, 2023
Available Degree Programs
Under a De Montreal University Scholarship, you can take any of these degree programs:
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Programs
Advantages of De Montreal University Scholarship
The University of Montreal is presenting Udemy Exemption Scholarship for global students so don’t miss this chance. Canada scholarships provide a very good means to afford and continue your studies so come and join the university Scholarships.
For more information, click here
Also, See Cornell University Scholarship, USA 2023
These amounts are compensated in tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits) under the De Montreal university Scholarships.
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits), or $399 per credit for the Scholarships achievers.
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits), or $190.60 per credit for the Scholarships achievers.
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits), or $66.67 per credit for the Scholarships achievers.
This amount is indemnified for tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits) under the University Scholarships
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the Scholarships qualifiers.
This amount is remunerated for the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits) under the University Scholarships.
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies under the De Montreal university Scholarships.
- The candidate must be an international understudy.
- You must hold a study authorization and are neither an eternal inhabitant of Canada nor hold Canadian nationality.
- Applicants must be registered to study for the full-time program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
How to Apply?
For further details and to apply, visit the Official Website Link