It’s time to apply for McGill University Scholarship Program, as it is open now. If you want to study in Canada, don’t miss this opportunity. If you are interested, here is the complete detail about the McGill scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
For international students, McGill University Scholarships are fully funded scholarships. This scholarship is for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. level students. For Undergraduate students, this scholarship is worth up to $8,500, and a fair amount of bursaries to masters and Ph.D. students.
This scholarship program aims to make the University more accessible to those facing financial problems by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time work, parental support, and other sources of funding.
McGill’s Scholarships gives a merit-based Entrance Scholarship Program and a need-based Entrance Bursary Program to all newly admitted 1st-year students.
Similarly, The Scholarships & Student Aid Office administers an In-Course Financial Aid Program that provides a fair amount of loans to presently enrolled graduate students to aid supplemental financial assistance
McGill University assists qualified undergraduate students who need any financial assistance. The University’s Entrance Bursary Program provides entrance bursaries to students from low to fair-income families. The following categories of students are eligible for the scholarship: newly admitted, first-year, first-degree undergraduates, and newly admitted, first-year undergraduates, entering professional programs in Medicine and Law.
Details About McGill University Scholarships 2023
- Country: Canada.
- University: McGill University.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D.
- Deadline: 21 January for non-Canadians, 7 February for Canadians, and 7 March for Quebec reside
- Duration: Full-time Degree Programs.
Advantages of scholarship:
- These scholarships offer $8,500 for undergraduates and a fair amount of bursaries to master’s and Ph.D. students.
Following are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship. You must have to fulfill these criteria to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Accepted in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Describe financial need (Intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.)
- Should have an outstanding academic record.
How to Apply?
Follow the following steps to get the scholarship:
- Applicants are required to register in an undergraduate/Master’s degree program at the university.
- International students who want to apply for the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- Students may apply for In-course Financial Aid during the academic year anytime when needed.
If you are interested in a scholarship, want to apply for it, or to get further information, please visit the official website of McGill university.