It’s time to apply for Kingston University scholarships, as admissions are open. If you want to study in the UK, don’t miss this scholarship. Here, is the complete detail about the scholarship: its benefits, and application process.
For international students, Kingston University Scholarships are partially funded scholarships for sessions 2023-2024. These scholarships are given for undergraduate and master’s level studies. The scholarship worth is £5,000.
Also Check York University Scholarships Fully Funded 2023, Canada
International Development gives international scholarships to international applicants for their first year of study. These are partially funded scholarships so you must make sure that you can cover the amount for fees and living expenses yourself.
The International Office awards international students some international scholarships. These scholarships are given to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of our population and develop international relationships.
Also Check Queensland University Scholarships 2023
According to the latest figures given by the Higher Education Statistics Agency, Kingston University ranked topped the table for graduate business startups for the 6th time.
About Kingston University Scholarships:
- Country: UK
- University: Kingston University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate / Master.
- Duration: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: April 24, 2023, for September 2023 session.
- Accounting, finance, and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film, and media
- Sports science and Nutrition
Also check University of Wolverhampton Scholarship, United Kingdom
Advantages of Scholarship:
- Kingston University International scholarships are valued at £5,000.
- You will receive the £5,000 on your last installment if you are paying through installments and if paying in advance, deduct £5,000 from your total fees.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the following criteria should be fulfilled:
- Language: English.
- Countries: All world countries.
- An international student is classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
- Should have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- Should not register for a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
How to Apply?
Apply by following the steps:
- Make an account at Kingston University to apply here.
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship
Also Check Singapore International Graduate Award 2023
You should need the following:
- Email from Kingston University for an offer (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference.
- A Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (most recent transcript)
For more information, visit the official website:
2 thoughts on “Kingston University Scholarships 2023”
Pingback: University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023 -
I want to be accepted for the scholarship. I am from Afghanistan