Get ready for your educational career in Canada. Good news! York University Scholarships has been opened now. This article will guide you regarding the details of this scholarship, its advantages, and step by the step application process.
York University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students at the undergraduate level. This scholarship offers $35,000 per year to assist international students with their undergraduate education in Canada. Hence the award sums up to $140,000.
Also Check Queensland University Scholarships 2023
York University, a public research university is situated in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is 3rd largest university in Canada comprising approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni internationally.
It includes eleven faculties, including the Faculty of Science, Lassonde School of Engineering, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health, Faculty of Environmental Studies, Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, Schulich School of Business, Osgoode Hall Law School, Glendon College, Faculty of Graduate Studies, the School of the Arts, Media, Performance and Design (formerly the Faculty of Fine Arts), and 28 research centers.
Applicants whose first language is not English, have to provide English proficiency proof at the higher level needed by the University.
Details of York University Scholarships 2023
- Country: Canada
- Institution(s): York University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Program Period: 3-4 years as per the selected program.
- Fall 2023: February 01, 2023
- Summer 2023: April 01, 2023
- Winter 2024: November 01, 2023
York University Scholarship qualifiers will be benefited from $35,000 per year to back their undergraduate study in Canada. The total value of this award will be $140,000.
- Required Languages: English. Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide English proficiency proof at the higher level required by the University.
- All World Countries are eligible.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 7.80.
- Must have a good academic record.
- Experience financial trouble through unpredicted circumstances.
- Be an international student (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees).
- Be registered in courses for an undergraduate degree at application time.
How to Apply?
Follow these steps to get this scholarship:
- Apply for admission to the bachelor’s degree program at York University.
- Fill out the online application form for this scholarship.
- The following documents are to be submitted:
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Reference letters
- Personal statement
- Submit the online application
For detailed information about York University Scholarship, visit the official website: