If you are looking to seek admission to Australia’s top University with a fully funded scholarship (the University of Melbourne Scholarship) then we are here to assist you. This article will act as a road toward your dreams as it explains the details of the University of Melbourne Scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships for global understudies. These scholarships are announced for Masters’s and Ph.D. education. These scholarships include full tuition fees, a traveling stipend, an annual living allowance of $31,200, and educational expenses.
Also check Kingston University Scholarships 2023
The University presents multiple prizes that are designated to acknowledge hard work and achievement as you move through your course. From your first year at the undergraduate level through internships and through your Ph.D., you can achieve prizes that will motivate you to concentrate on your studies. These prices won’t just help you during your academic career – they’ll contribute a very important part to your CV.
Melbourne Model’ is organized for international flexibility and refers over 1300 students abroad each year on a semester, year, or short-term demanding program. Graduate students can pursue grants for their research overseas, to involve in and publish research, or take part with colleagues at fundamental sessions.
Details of the University of Melbourne Scholarship
- Country: Australia
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Field Areas: Click here graduate course pages to check all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- For students undertaking a Master by research degree: 2 years
- For students undertaking a Doctoral degree: Up to 3.5 years
- Deadline: If you apply for a graduate research course by the application deadline for that course, the Graduate Research Scholarships will automatically be applied for.
- Full fee compensation for up to two years for students pursuing a Master by Research degree and four years for students pursuing a doctoral program.
- Living stipend of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for two years for students pursuing a Master by Research degree or 3.5 years for students pursuing a doctoral degree. The living allowance is indexed yearly and comprises limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave.
- Relocation allowance of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories besides Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for worldwide students who necessitate a student visa to study in Australia.
Also Check Queensland University Scholarships 2023
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and matched the entry conditions for a Master’s or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be presently registered in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply?
Follow these steps to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship:
- Select your course
- Check eligibility criteria and fees structure
- Prepare the required documents
- Apply for Melbourne
- Be judged and wait for offers
- Plan for housing
For more information about the University of Melbourne Scholarship, visit the official website: