New Zealand is a great place to get an education. Now, it’s time to apply for an Auckland University scholarship for the year 2023. Here, we provide you the details about the scholarship, about advantages of the scholarship, and how to apply for a scholarship.
These scholarships are partially funded by the University of Auckland for international students from 2022-2023. Scholarships are available for undergraduates and master’s level students. $10,000 will be awarded for postgraduate and undergraduate level studies by the university.
The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s top-rated university according to QS World university ranking 2020, rated 81st in the world. It is the only university in New Zealand to be included in the top 100.
The University of Auckland is also the highest ranked university for its in New Zealand for its status in both academics and employers. For Academic fame, the University ranked 59, and for Employer fame, it ranked 141.
About University of Auckland Scholarships 2023
- Degree Level: Undergraduate / Masters / PG Diploma.
- University: Auckland University
- Country: New Zealand
- Focus Areas: Click here to check all the available courses
- Program Duration: One year
- Deadline: 10th October 2022 – 21st November 2022 (Semester One intake) and 9th March 2023 – 20th April 2023 (Semester Two intake)
Advantages of Scholarship:
The University of Auckland Scholarships will give advantages given below:
- $10,000 worth of scholarships will be awarded to the postgraduates and undergraduate degree students.
- This will be paid as a credit towards the first semester of study at the University of Auckland. Compulsory fees are only related to the relevant program of study, plus the Student Services Fee.
The following requirements are to be fulfilled to qualify for a scholarship:
- Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- This scholarship is not given to students enrolled in a Master’s research program.
- This scholarship is not given to undergraduate students from University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education and Taylors College) and New Zealand secondary-school leavers.
- Students must be enrolled as “on-campus” registrations. Applications will not be considered by distance education students.
- An international student (who does not have a New Zealand or Australian citizenship, permanent residency, or resident visa) is eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarships cannot be given to the following semester. It is important to submit a new scholarship application.
- Scholarships may be given in conjunction with other scholarships
- Applicants must be international students getting an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications) or a Master’s degree of 120 points or more.
How to apply?
To apply for a University of Auckland Scholarship, follow the instructions below:
(1) The applicants may either be current students at the University of Auckland or newly applied for admission. To apply for admission, click here.
(2) We recommend that you must read the instruction for the scholarship before you apply.
(3) To apply for the scholarship, and to fill application form: Click here.
For further information, visit: