The International ECMC Foundation USA scholarships welcome the students to apply. ECMC Foundation arranges this funding program. This program provisions basic education or supports students in accomplishing a general education development qualification or high school equivalency certificate. The Foundation is receiving applications right now.
The ECMC Foundation is a national foundation grounded in Los Angeles devoted to enlightening postsecondary consequences for students having weak financial backgrounds. A member of the ECMC Group initiative built in Minneapolis works cumulatively to help students get ahead. They intend to make long-standing investments to prepare underserved students to enter the race of postsecondary education and satisfying careers– either independently or in alliance with other public, private, and humanitarian associates – to expand academic accomplishment among students.
How is this program useful? All students should have the availability to enjoy quality education, career opportunities, and the essential sustenance to excel irrespective of their socioeconomic context, neighborhood, zip code, or skin color.
Also check: Augustana University Scholarships USA 2023
All subjects are available to study via this scholarship program.
All international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship irrespective of their nationality.
The ECMC Foundation will offer academic funds to high-potential students for the academic session 2022-23.
Applicants must fulfill these criteria to be eligible:
- IRS-registered 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(1), (2), or (3)
- Government units
- Institutions and systems of postsecondary education or their affiliated and subsidiary foundations
Application Procedure ECMC Foundation USA Scholarships 2023:
- ECMC Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry (Lois) of a systematic origin. All LOIs must match the criteria of College Successor Career Readiness focus fields. Lois is submitted via our online system (for your convenience, check the form template here).
- Your organization’s resolution, related history, and useful data.
- An outline of your aims along with a summary of the doings you appeal support for.
- Date and interval of the projected activities.
- This document comprises the total amount of funding required, the amount demanded from the ECMC Foundation, and information about other funding sources.
- Details of the association, including its EIN and contact information.
Students with outstanding grades on a previous degree certificate will be given priority.
English proficiency certificates are mandatory to be submitted.