If you are interested to study in Canada then carefully read this post to get a scholarship. As here is the complete detail about the scholarship: its benefits, application procedure, etc.
For international students, this scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for the years 2023-2024. For the fall session, international students taking 1st year in any undergraduate degree program are given $20,000 (renewable annually).
The University of Calgary Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship for international students. The scholarship gives excellent achievement to international students starting their undergraduate-level studies.
The University of Calgary provides students with a high-quality educational experience to prepare them for success in life, and research that addresses society’s most continuous challenge.
About University of Calgary Scholarships
- Country: Canada.
- University: University of Calgary.
- Degree level: Undergraduate.
- Deadline: Deadlines.
- Duration: Varies among different Bachelor programs.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
Advantages of Scholarship:
This scholarship is of two types:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship of $20,000 (Renewable)
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship of $20,000 (Renewable).
To qualify Scholarship, the applicant must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship:
- The scholarship is given to an international student starting the first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. If recipients have a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms, the amount will be renewable in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years.
- Academic merit.
- Financial need.
- Must have graduated from a recognized high school in Hong Kong and Macau (China).
- A Student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts (Urban Studies program) is given preference.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
- The scholarship is given to undergraduate international students entering their first year in any undergraduate degree who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency test. If recipients will get a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms will get renewable in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years.
- Academic merit.
How to Apply?
Apply by following the steps:
(1) To Apply for your undergraduate program:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a Calgary ID.
- Select the application guide that guides you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your application fees ($145).
- Visit the documents page for information.
(2) To Apply for the Scholarship:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Select the Awards & Scholarships section, and then select “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”.
- Pay attention to the Application Available and Deadline dates.
Visit the following websites for more information:
5 thoughts on “University of Calgary Scholarships, Canada 2023”
Pingback: Cornell University Scholarship, USA 2023 -
Its Hadia Ahmadi
I’m from Kabul Afghanistan
Women in Afghanistan can’t study because of the Taliban
I’m one of the women can’t study in Afghanistan .
Pingback: Fully/Partially Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023 -
Pingback: Fully/Partially Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023 - Scholarshipforu